Buy Low-cost DSLR camera for Youtube : http://amzn.to/2BctGFt
Buy Best Low-cost Mic for Youtube : http://amzn.to/2kkdp77
Buy the best webcam for video recording :: http://amzn.to/2Bf5ti4
Buy MIC for high-quality recording: http://amzn.to/2D2dV1a
How to Get Stand Up India Business Loan | Details Guideline on Stand Up India
Apply Online here : https://www.standupmitra.in/Login/Register
Download Application form and other details : https://www.standupmitra.in/Home/Downloads
Stand- Up India loan Application Document CHECK LIST
1. Proof of Identity : Voter’s ID Card / Passport / Driving License / PAN Card / Signature identification from present bankers of proprietor, partner of director ( if a company)
2. Proof of residence: Recent telephone bills, electricity bill, property tax receipt /Passport / voter’s ID Card of Proprietor, partner of Director (if a company)
3. Proof of business Address
4. Applicant should not be defaulter in any Bank/F.I.
5. Memorandum and articles of association of the Company / Partnership Deed of partners etc.
6. Assets and liabilities statement of promoters and guarantors along with latest income tax returns.
7. Rent Agreement (if business premises on rent) and clearance from pollution control board if applicable.
8. SSI / MSME registration if applicable.
9. Projected balance sheets for the next two years in case of working capital limits and for the period of the loan in case of term loan
10. Photocopies of lease deeds/ title deeds of all the properties being offered as primary and collateral securities.
11. Documents to establish whether the applicant belongs to SC/ST Category, wherever
12. Certificate of incorporation from ROC to establish whether majority stake holding in
the company is in the hands of a person who belongs to SC/ST/Woman category.
For Cases With Exposure above ₹ 25 Lakhs
11. Profile of the unit (includes names of promoters, other directors in the company, the activity being undertaken addresses of all offices and plants, shareholding pattern etc.
12. Last three years balance sheets of the Associate / Group Companies (if any).
13. Project report (for the proposed project if term funding is required) containing details of the machinery to be acquired, from whom to be acquired, price, names of suppliers, financial details like capacity of machines, capacity of utilization assumed, production, sales, projected profit and loss and balance sheets for the tenor of the loan, the details of labour, staff to be hired, basis of assumption of such financial details etc.
14. Manufacturing process if applicable, major profile of executives in the company, any tie-ups, details about raw material used and their suppliers, details about the buyers, details about major-competitors and the company’s strength and weaknesses as compared to their competitors etc.
(The check list is only indicative and not exhaustive and depending upon the local requirements at different places addition could be made as per (necessity).